Sunday, May 13, 2012

On the Go Beauty Event









An absolutely wonderful time yesterday on the rooftop of the Thompson Hotel for the On the Go Beauty Event!!  Here's just a few pics from the major pampering and on the go beauty that they provided.  First off, had to have a bloody mary from Voli vodka...which was probably one of the best ones I've had! Seriously! Then I got my hair styled by Joico colorist, George Papanikolas from Andy Lecompte salon, which I LOVED!  Then moved on to get a little manicure and catching up with some amazing people!!!! 




Pin It

5 comments:

Lara Siles said...

Amazing style! definitely following you!

xox

the109block.blogspot.com

Fashion or Famine said...

Thank you!!
XO
Christa Jayne

Cassidy Lee said...

So cool! Seems like you had an amazing time, and the pictures looks great! I love your outfit and especially those shorts!

KarenMgc said...

Hi dear! You are awesome!! You kind of remind me to Olivia Palermo your style is just awesome and elegant!
xx
karen
flatsmeup.blogspot.com

Prudence and Austere said...

What a fun way to spend the day. I love your shorts!

http://prudenceandaustere.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment