Monday, August 13, 2012

Tangerine




Well Good Morning!  This last weekend as my Birthday Weekend and what an incredible weekend it was!  I can't even begin to explain what truly beyond wonderful people are in my life.  I will definitely be posting some pics later on from the big celebration!

This outfit is so tropical, and I'm all around ready to go on vacation with this bad boy!  I can't get enough of my new orange visor!  I really think that the right accessories go a long way when it comes to an outfit.  I have mentioned before that I haven't stopped wearing my laser aviators, and I still haven't!  I have a feeling the orange visor and tropical jumpsuit will be getting a ton of wear the rest of the summer as well!

I hope you had a great weekend!!

XO
Christa Jayne


Wearing ASOS jumpsuit (similar here), ASOS visor (found here), Laser Aviators (similar here), Pour La Victoire shoes (similar here) H&M ring, Vintage gold collar (similar here)


Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shoot! I'm in love with those shoes,it looks like you had fun!
Happy Belated Birthday by the way <3


www.constanzaisabella.com

Cassidy Short said...

You have such great summer style! The jumper is awesome, and I LOVE that necklace! Happy Belated Birthday! :)

xoxo
Cassidy

http://norebeccaforayear.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Love that tropical jumper, makes me wanna go to Hawaii! Hope your bday was fab!

Xo Ashley
hoot://www.ashnfashn,com

Post a Comment