Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rosebowl Ingenuity

Good Morning!!  
A little while ago I had the opportunity to work with such an amazing blogger, and most importantly an extremely awesome girl, Alexia whose blog Trinkets & Trends is sure to impress if you haven't checked it out already, you must do so now!  Anyways as you know I love vintage and always have! If you're new to looking and to trying to decipher what to look for and purchase, we thought it would be great to offer some help!   So..... we ventured into the wild depths of the Rosebowl Flea Market to see what damage we could do together!!!  So here is the result...some awesome tips for people looking for good vintage advice and in a ridiculously cool layout, so check it out!!  Also thank you so much Alexia for such an awesome day!  I love a good vintage hunt!

P.S.  NEW vintage gems are trickling in for the holidays, so be sure to check them out at Fashion or Famine Vintage Store!!!






Pin It

2 comments:

Dar-Ti said...

you are so cute!
I really enjoy your insta pics, so I saw some of that already!

www.thefashionadroit.com

Kate said...

love this post, I really like going vintage shopping, but since I am rather new to it, I am sometimes to shy, to go through all the racks and haggle, but I love your tips and will sure put them to use the next time:)
xx Kate

The Style Department

Post a Comment