Friday, May 17, 2013

Oowee Marant








I really have to start out by saying, this dress was the most unexpected gift from a dear friend (who has a beyond rad blog, Deepinthehart.com, that you should definitely check out here) and honestly I LOVE it and think its just the cats meow!  Sometimes the most unexpected pieces end up being the best pieces!  This dress is a beautiful Isabel Marant, raw silk, hot pink dress that really makes you go Oooweeee! if you know what I mean! (or at least it does for me)!!


Have an awesome day!!!

XO
Christa Jayne



Pin It

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great outfit! I love the shoes

xoxo
fashionable-addict

shine star said...

You look so pretty!
Nice photos ;)

http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

selinalie said...

Such an amazing look. I love your blog and so I'm a new follower! Maybe you can visit my blog and
follow me back :)

Unknown said...

Stunning Miss Legs for Days! Love the look:)
xx,
becky
http://cellajane.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh gosh you look perfect
i love that dress


Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Unknown said...

you look amazing dear!!!

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter

Living_in_aShoe said...

love your shoes!

Elen Ellis said...

Oh dear. you look great in every outfit!!!

Amazing blog and post, follow us??

Take a look at my blog Elen And The City: NEW POST + INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY !!


BLOGSPOT: Elen And The City

TUMBLR: Elen And The City

FACEBOOK: Elen Ellis

Post a Comment