Friday, October 4, 2013

Keep those sequins coming!






I basically live in these Frame denim and ever since I laid eyes on this vintage sequin blazer, it too, has fell victim to my constant wearing!!  I think its perfect with nothing else under it, but it's also quite nice with a good ol' vintage tee and cutoffs as well!  I mean when are sequins ever wrong?  They are perfect year round and with almost everything!!

Also as you know, I am always on the hunt for vintage and I'm always finding all sorts of vintage gems!!  I would love to hear feedback of anything you're looking for?  If you are ever interested in any of my vintage pieces, please don't hesitate to email me or you can follow me on Instagram at christa_jayne for vintage pieces I am selling as well!!

Have an awesome day!!

XO
Christa Jayne


Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look so beautiful
i love that shooting!

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Rachel Kaye said...

amazing shots! xo Rach

Unknown said...

Vintage crew sweatshirts! Love your finds and you look stunning as always.
xx,
Becky
cellajane.com

Post a Comment