Thursday, March 27, 2014

Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket for the Win






I will keep it short and sweet as I usually do!  There's really not a lot of explaining that can go into a vintage Levi's denim jacket.  I'd like to think in my world it speaks for itself, in all its awesomeness!!  It's a staple, it's an essential, dress it up, dress it down, tie it around your waist….WHO knows what! I wear mine (I actually have 3 currently) all the time and I wear it most of the time with denim.  Even if it is or isn't on a trend, I really love the way denim on denim works together with different colors and textures, its always unexpected and eclectic and I love it.

Oh and one last thing don't find yourself without a vintage denim jacket this season or any season for that matter! Just don't do it, there will be a few jackets coming to Fashion or Famine's Vintage store very very soon! wink, wink! SO don't miss out!  There will be some other gems too!

Have a killer day!

XO
Christa Jayne





Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment